Global Access to Local Solutions
We connect INGOs, multilateral agencies, research & academic institutions, multinationals and the wider funder community with local drone, data and AI experts.
To tap into the wealth of local expertise of the Flying Labs Network, we create partnerships and collaborations with INGOs, international organizations, research institutes, universities, multinational companies and the wider funder community.
These partnerships create value on multiple levels. They expand the leadership opportunities of local experts of the Flying Labs Network. And they offer the international community an easy access to 300+ local experts and their local partners.
Why Organizations Partner With Us
Partnering with us provides international partners with a access to a Network of local drone, data and AI experts in 40+ countries in Africa, Latin America and Asia/Pacific that can support their work with:
- Locally produced drone data, GIS data products and insights for their programs, projects, research, M&E activities and more
- Locally-led training programs for their local teams and partners
- Locally-led innovation, learning and pilot projects, for example for medical drone cargo deliveries, improvement of local drone regulations and policies or implementation of local or regional drone/GIS programs
- Sharing of local experiences
What Organizations Can Expect From Us
Partnering with us allows organizations to have one intermediary facilitating and supporting a local network of local experts that:
- Have gone through a strict vetting process and comply with professional guidelines and ethical codes of responsible use of drone, data and AI technologies
- Are supported by a lean team of global technology and methodology experts
- Have access to leading industry technologies
- Are using proven frameworks and methodologies
- Can count on expertise-sharing and replication of successful project and training implementations of colleagues in 40+ countries